On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 08:27:21PM -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> begin  s. keeling quotation:
> >
> > One of the things driving this is I'd like to find a way to easily
> > report spam to spamcop, which means I have to pass an ID and password.
> > This is possible with lynx -auth=uname:passwd.  With w3m or links, it
> > would be something like w3m http://uname:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>
> Spamcop will give you an email address.  You forward the mails there,

Actually, that's what I do now.  Submission works great.  I'm talking
about the final bit about getting onto their system, reviewing
spamcop's work, and hitting that last send reports bit.  Spamcop works
great, except lynx tends to be the only browser that works well with
their web server (Opera 5.0 is awful with it; Netscape is better; w3m
would be great, but there's a cookie handling bug; links just hangs
mutt - links can't figure out terminal geometry).

And why didn't the cc: line get filled in with your reply address this
time I did an "L"?  Excellent!

     TopQuark Software & Serv. Contract programmer, server bum.