Kevin -

...and then Kevin Coyner said...
%
% David ---
%
% On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 03:11:24PM -0500, David T-G wrote......
% > Did you hit return again?  Interestingly enough, you have to hit the
% > enter key twice.
% >
% > If you did, then you should look into your .urlview file to see what it's
% Several things:  the man for urlview said there was a default config
% file in /etc, but there wasn't, so that was part of the problem.  So I

How was urlview installed?  If it was an RPM or it came on your system,
fire off a bug report.  If you whipped it up by hand, did you run make
install or just copy urlview into /usr/local/bin yourself?

% took the two key lines from your .urlview and created my own .urlview
% in my home directory.  And like you suggested, I hit enter twice.

Good deal.

%
% Now I get the following:  url_handler.sh: file or directory not found.
%
% Where do I find a url_handler.sh?  And more importantly, what is it?

You might check the contrib directory on ftp.mutt.org or otherwise just
google for it.  It's something that handles URLs, of course.  It knows
the differences between http, https, ftp, mailto, ... and knows what to
call to fire off the right thing.

%
% Thanks for your patience, as I suspect I'm trying it.

Not at all :-)

%
% Kevin
%
% >
% > You should have something like at least one of those in yours, perhaps
% > also including the REGEXP (I forget whether REGEXP is necessary or if
% > I've simply tweaked the default).
% >
% >
% > HTH & HAND