On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 14:58:03 +0100, Dave Pearson wrote:
> I've been doing this sort of thing for a long time using links in
> the filesystem and mutt's `folder-hook'.
>
> See <URL:http://www.davep.org/mutt/muttrc/folder-hooks.html> and
> look at the last set of hooks.

This is not exactly what I want. The problem is that it doesn't work
with the mailboxes command to cycle through virtual folders with new
mail.

Moreover, is there a way to link to an IMAP folder (we don't have
access to mailboxes via NFS any longer).

And using "push" doesn't work correctly with IMAP folders because
the corresponding characters are sent as password characters (for
security reasons, I don't store my password on my account, though
I could change my mind later).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International