On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 06:44:46PM -0700, Eugene Lee wrote:

> Thanks to you and John Iverson and Will Yardley for the responses.
> It turned out to be my mailcap entry.  I had this:
>
>       text/html; links %s; nametemplate=%s.html
>
> when I really needed this:
>
>       text/html; links -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
>
> Now if I can only figure out how to keep both entries and get Mutt to
> let me select between the two methods...

You can.  Just put them in you mailcap in this order:

    text/html; links %s; nametemplate=%s.html
    text/html; links -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

The copiousoutput tag tells mutt to use that entry for in-line expansion
of text/html content while using the other entry to view text/html
content from the attachment menu.

This is covered in the mutt manual in the section on Search Order
(5.3.3.2) under Advanced mailcap Usage (5.3.3).

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA