> > Okay, as a workaround this should work for me, too. Thanks. But I don't
> > want my mails regarded as possible spam for the to-field isn't correct.
>
> Please explain "to-field isn't correct" and site rfc's supporting your
> "supposition".

"undisclosed-decipients:;" is a valid content for the To: header,
but that doesn't mean that spam filters will never object to it.
By necessity, spam filters are as bad in their non-accomodation
of irregular but legal constructions as spammers are in their use
of irregular/illegal but accepted constructions.  The concern is
legitimate.

> > Maybe someone shows up with a clean solution.

I tend to use undisclosed-recipients:; myself, but a more normal-looking
approach that I often see is to put your own address in the To: field.
You can also just make one up, if you don't mind the bounce.  example.com
and example.net are even reserved by IANA, and will never (again) be
valid domains for actual users.

> ps: full quoting, especially sigs, is ungregarious.

So is being an ass.  If you want to tell someone you're not going to
help, do it in private, not on a list with thousands of subscribers.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    NSIT    University of Chicago