My shell account provided by my web hosting company has been moved
from a FreeBSD system to a much more modern Linux system.  They have
installed mutt (1.5.17 I think) for use there, I was using my own
build of mutt 1.5.16 on the old BSD system.

It all works pretty much the same (no change of home directory so my
muttrc is the same one) except that every time I send a mail message
mutt tells me there's new mail in my sentmail folder - true enough but
not very helpful!  It didn't do that on the BSD system.

What do I need to do to fix this - or what can I do to diagnose what's
going on?

--
Chris Green