Hi,

On Thursday, 25 September 2008, 12:52 (UTC+0200), Marco Giusti wrote:
> ciao!
> i'm using mutt with two different email accounts. generally i use the
> first one but i need to use the second to send email to the university
> so i set the following send-hook:
>
>     unhook send-hook
>     unhook send2-hook
>
>     send-hook . unmy_hdr From Reply-To
>

>     send-hook . 'set sendmail="~/bin/msmtpQ -a gmail"; \
>                  set from = "Marco Giusti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"; \
>                  my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

I had problems trying to achieve the same thing with "set from" and
I'm now using

send-hook . 'my_hdr From: My Name  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'

But I didn't know about "unmy_hdr", so "my_hdr" may not be necessary, and
there may be a better way to do it with "set from" ("better" because
for all I remember with my_hdr From, "set reverse_name" doesn't work).

m.