On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 11:17:37PM +0800, Wu, Yue wrote:
> No, just new emails remain the new mark, but the mbox that contains them not.
> On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 10:24:30AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

I could be totally off the mark here, but I believe the problem is
mutt's interpretation of new mail vs. your (and my) interpretation of
new mail (unread mail). I have always believed, and still do, that
unread mail is the same as new mail. Although I understand mutt's
logic, I think it is wrong. Afterall, they still show it with an "N"
flag! But over 5 years I have learned to live with it.

festus
--
I just want to break even.