Hi.

I am having issues in having any sort of formatted text go through lynx or
w3m.

I have noticed that if I save the information in an .html file, and view it
with a web browser, it looks, as it should. I would like to avoid doing
this, however all my autoviews are not working.

I have used the lynx autoview rule for years, however it doesn't seem to be
translating well with Evolution, or css formats that are going to my lovely
mutt.

I did look through the man for mutt, muttrc and looked through the mailing
list archives, and was unable to find a viable solution.

Any help would be appreciated.
Here is my autoview as it is now:

application/octet-stream; /home/jhelfman/.mutt/mutt.octet.filter %s;
copiousoutput
text/x-vcard; /home/jhelfman/.mutt/mutt.vcard.filter %s; copiousoutput
mime_lookup application/octet-stream

image/*; /usr/bin/eog %s &;copiousoutput
image/jpeg; /usr/bin/eog %s &;copiousoutput
application/rtf; ~/bin/oo.sh "%s" &; copiousoutput
application/msword; /usr/bin/antiword -i 1 -w 72 %s ; copiousoutput
application/excel; ~/bin/oo.sh "%s" &; copiousoutput
application/pdf; /usr/bin/xpdf "%s" &; copiousoutput
#text/html; /usr/bin/lynx -force_html -dump %s |more
text/html; /usr/bin/w3m -F -dump -T text/html %s; nametemplate=%s.html;
copiousoutput

auto_view text/html

~jason