On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Rado S wrote:

=- Robert Holtzman wrote on Tue  4.Aug'09 at  0:34:22 -0700 -=

When reading mail from my Debian 5.02 laptop Mutt won't read messages
on the support-firefox list giving the error message that
support-firefox is not a mailbox. The kicker is that mutt on my Ubuntu
Hardy desktop doesn't exhibit this behavior. Both computers have
identical ~/.muttrc files, one having been copied over to the other.

Compare the mailbox files, check the 'From ' lines.

You're right. When I set up the laptop  I screwed up and didn't name
the firefox file exactly like I had it on the desktop box.

 Thanks for the reply.

--
Bob Holtzman
AF9D 8760 0CFA F95A 6C77  E125 BF90 580F 8D54 9279