Hey,

I'm having some difficulties with mutt and multiple imaps; I've been
trying to set it up for my private mail and my uni mail, but I can't seem
to get it to work. I've been following two entries from the wiki (mainly)
this (http://wiki.mutt.org/?MuttGuide/UseIMAP) and this
(http://wiki.mutt.org/?UserStory/GmailMultiIMAP), if I purely follow the
first link, then mutt responds with there being no maildir.
If I purely follow the second link then it recognizes the maildir, but it
shows that there are no mailboxes.
A finesse to this is that my uni mail has a different ending from the imap
server (the other is a gmail account). Could someone help me point out the
flaws in my configuration?

# Base hook to reset account variables to known state before activating
new ones
  account-hook . 'unset preconnect imap_user imap_pass imap_authenticators;
set ssl_starttls=ask-yes'

  account-hook imaps://imap.gmail.com:993/ 'set imap_user=Gmail-user
imap_pass=Pass'
  folder-hook imaps://imap.gmail.com:993/ 'set
folder=imaps://imap.gmail.com/INBOX record=+Sent from="My Name
<gmail-u...@gmail.com>"'

  account-hook imaps://uni-imap-server.com/ 'set imap_user=Uni-user
imap_pass=Pass2'
  folder-hook imaps://uni-imap-server.com/ 'set
folder=imaps://uni-imap-server.com/INBOX record=+Sent from="My Name
<uni-m...@uni-mail-address.com>"'

If I add a folder and a spoolfile line (independent of the hooks) then
this setup works, but would I need to set a spoolfile and a folder for
both accounts? I think I tried it, but I'm not quite certain.

Any help would be appreciated :-)

--
Zeerak