I was happily using mutt with gmail-imap.
Then I decided to switch to offlineimap+msmtp, so I could still use
mutt offline, have a backup of all my e-mails and, hopefully, increase
mutt speed by working locally.
But, after having all installed an all my e-mails already downloaded
(10GB / 45.000 e-mails), every time I switch from INBOX to All Mail,
it takes 6 minutes (!) to refresh the index.
I had caché enabled with imap, and I am stilll keeping it in my .muttrc:

set header_cache=~/.mutt/GMail/cache/headers¬
set message_cachedir=~/.mutt/GMail/cache/bodies¬

But I am afraid cache only works with online imap, because now
accessing to folders is much-much slower than with previous online
configuration.
Is  there anything I can do to speed-up my mutt?
Thanks in advanced,

--
jm

PS: my mutt is 1.5.20