Hi,
does anyone have a answer to this problem? I've a similar one.
I run dovecot as an imap-server and sort my mails in a folder in maildir format.
So some of the folders have longer names and looks like:
~/.Mailinglisten.emacs_orgmode ~/Maildir/.Mailinglisten.Mutt

When using them in the sidebar, I see only ".Mailingli"
with a sidebar_width=22
Can I shorten the name or use an alias or something like this

Andreas