I wonder if my work flow is different with all you guys or I'm the
only one who face this problem?

Sometimes when reading a new mail, I must going to an other folder and
after some searching, I have no idea where is my previous
folder.

Or is there some tool that I don't know but every one use to make your
life with mutt easier?