* Diep Pham Van <i...@favadi.com> [05-10-12 08:01]:
> I wonder if my work flow is different with all you guys or I'm the
> only one who face this problem?
>
> Sometimes when reading a new mail, I must going to an other folder and
> after some searching, I have no idea where is my previous
> folder.
>
> Or is there some tool that I don't know but every one use to make your
> life with mutt easier?

<ctrl><z> from present instance of mutt and start another
or
open a new terminal and start a second instance of mutt
or
use a quick-pad note to remember present directory
or
use a pencil and paper
or

I prefer a new terminal/second instance of mutt or "ctrl-z".

I maintain one continuous instance of mutt on a specific machine via a
tmux session (similar to screen).

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member