Hi John,

* John Long <codeb...@inbox.lv>, 2012-08-12 14:01:37 Sun:
> [...] I don't understand why I get a prompt when replying to
> messages with
>
> set fast_reply=yes [...]
>
> I get a message "Reply to so-and-so?"

It looks like you want the `reply_to' quadoption set to `yes' or `no'
rather than the default `ask-yes':

----
  If set, Mutt will ask you if you want to use the address listed in the
  it will use the address in the From: header field instead.  This
  option is useful for reading a mailing list that sets the Reply-To:
  header field to the list address and you want to send a private
  message to the author of a message.
----

Personally, I like to be asked about funky Reply-To headers, but the
setting exists so that you can tune Mutt to your own idea of what's
best :o).

--
David Haguenauer