I'm not sure of the exact year, but somewhere around 1996--1997, I was
using an e-mail markup language that was similar in some respects to
html, but it wasn't html.  It was limited to simple text markup such
as bold, simple colors, *maybe* italic and underline (don't remember),
and if I remeember correctly, not much else.

Does anyone remember what that is (or was) called, and/or what the
RFC for it is?  I do remember that Mutt supported it (and it was one
of the very few that did).

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running Mac OS X Lion >

   "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of porter poured in a proper
   pewter porter pot.."     --Peter Dalgaard in alt.sysadmin.recovery

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html