* Marcelo Luiz de Laia <marcelol...@gmail.com> [09-26-12 07:23]:
> On 26/09/12 at 07:06am, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Marcelo Luiz de Laia <marcelol...@gmail.com> [09-26-12 06:59]:
> > > I did a lot of changes in my muttrc (stolen from the net) and now my
> > > "lbdb search" not work any more.
> >
> > so undo your "lot of changes" until it does ??
>
> Hummmm... This is not possible because I am a *&$ and not did a
> backup.

> > is there a change you didn't remember?
>
> No.
>
> I have exactly the same  lbdb scripts that I have in my old muttrc
> (copied from http://www.jukie.net/~bart/chronicle/lbdb_and_mutt.html)

Then I would be commenting out sections of ~/.muttrc and testing result.
Or perhaps better yet, start with a minimal ~/.muttrc known to work as
desired and adding lines/groups of lines with testing until I had a
.muttrc as I wished or found the error and corrected it.

sorry I cannot help more,
gud luk,
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member