* David Young <dyo...@pobox.com> [11-20-12 13:02]:
> One reason email software is not more useful is that because too many
> smart people wage a losing war on the new, foreign ways of email instead
> of programming filters that transform top-posted, red, 5000-column
> emails to the style of email that they want to read.  That's just sad.

Email clients are useful for their intended purpose.  What is sad is that
so many disreguard [sudo]standards, ie: m$.

Ignorant, disrespectful and inconsiderate is the top poster who quotes
5000 lines including sigs and trailers and irrelevant/unenforcable
disclaimers *and* the bottom poster who does the same and adds a single
line (or more) of comment which probably ends up being a "me 2" or not
even pertaining to the subject.

[N]etiquette is dying just as etiquette and personal consideration is also
dying.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member