=- Peter Davis wrote on Tue 20.Nov'12 at 15:34:13 -0500 -=

> >Software can't do magic, or make up for human failures. Sometimes
> >the responsibility is with the user, not the code.
>
> Nope. Totally wrong. The responsibility is entire with the design and the
> code, and never with the user. Otherwise it's a failed product.

Heh, for me it's a failed user. :)

Ok, we disagree on basic principles, because I require responsible
and respectful users for any tool, no matter how well or badly
it's coded.

People kill people, guns are just their tools for it.
You'll never make a foolproof gun to avoid misuse.