* Jamie Paul Griffin <ja...@kode5.net> [11-20-12 17:33]:

> I'm sorry to say, but ever since I have subscribed to this list you have
> taken many opportunities to criticise me over trivial issues, both on list
> and off list. So this response comes as no surprise frankly.
>
> This is the last message i'm going to add to this thread. It's become a
> little silly and we could be discussing and helping people with more relevent
> and interesting matters.
>
> Over and out.

In the past 120 days I have responded 15 times to threads where you posted
including 3 times (now 4) in this thread and the *only* critical statement
was about quoting in *this* thread.

You have either mistaken memory or are taking up issues with me.  Have at
it, I was wearing iron-clad underwear probably before you were born.

And this discussion is quite trivial, even a waste of time.  You are not
going to change line length and I didn't expect that you would.  I didn't
bring up the topic, merely commented.

You are quite prolific with help/advice and that is appreciated.

Have a Dos XXs on me, or two.  I ran out and have been left with only
Corona but it will suffice.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member