Incoming from Florian Lohoff:

> i am a long time mutt and gpg user but still the gpg integration is
> kind of lacking.

So says you.  :-)

> - I'd like to define recipients including their gpg key id to use.

That makes no sense to me.  If you're sending to multiple recipients,
which key is common to them all?  You'd need to send a separate
message to each of them signed with their specific key.

I think you'd be better off _signing_ the mail with your key.  You
don't need to involve their keys at all for that.

- -