On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 07:19:23PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> Please try:
>
>       echo This is my content >test
>       gpg -r Bob -r Alice -e test
>
> You will get a test.gpg which well be readable by Bob and Alices key.
>
> mutt supports this today - you can add multiple recipients and say
> "p b" or at least "p e" and it'll ask for all recipient keys.
> I'd like to preset this and let mutt automatically detect whether
> all recipients are actually "gpg enabled" and only then encrypt
> and sign (sign only otherwise)

BTW - Enigmail supports this just fine - Just add a rule per recipient
e.g. f...@zz.de encrypt always, f...@rfc822.org encrypt always - Then,
when you send a mail to those two recipients it exactly does this,
encrypts the mail for both recipients.

Now combine this with "autolearning" of gpg enabled recipients and
voila - suddenly you'll be encrypting a lot more of your communication
which is a "good thing(tm)" ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de