If at all possible I'd like to see the Subject: line for this list
updated from...
Subject: ...thread...
...to...
Subject: [mutt-users] ...thread...

I'm aware mail filters are readily available to some.
I'm suggesting it because the prefixed subject line model is very prevalent
these days, particularly with mailman, and would further hazard the suggestion
that as such it should be considered a reasonable standard worth implementing.
Partly also to limit the needed customizations and header decipherment work
to integrate new lists into people's filters. And to make the mailbox of the
'occaisional' subscriber easier to manage until they unsubscribe. And because
some people do not have mail filters, or are trapped in cloud based
systems, etc.

Thank you for considering this issue.