Incoming from Derek Martin:
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 09:11:55PM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> > Incoming from grarpamp:
> > > If at all possible I'd like to see the Subject: line for this list
> > > updated from...
> > > Subject: ...thread...
> > > ...to...
> > > Subject: [mutt-users] ...thread...
> >
> > If you can use something like procmail or mailfilter (or imapfilter?
>
> Yes, you can.  But if you're already using one of these programs to
> filter your mail, there's very little reason to bother to do it.  Any

I know that, you know that, yet he apparently wants to do something
else (for whatever reason, unbeknownst to us).  I was just telling him
there are ways he can handle the problem by himself without involving
the list.  I don't know why he wants to do it; not my problem.  I
assume he's got a reason for wanting it and it's not my job to get in
his way.

I'm a sysadmin.  My job is to make users' wishes happen, as long as
they don't hurt others or the overall system.  He has his own reasons
for wanting it, and if it's possible and easily done, it's not my job
to question him on it.  It *is* my job to help show him how it can be
done.

Have fun.

- -