On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 07:20:38PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > I cannot find this text in
> > http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#ss3.11
> >
> > So, where am I supposed to read the manual?
>
> Google does not work for you ???
>
> You *are* expected to exhibit *some* small interest in solving your own
> problems :^(

Let's be fair... The manual changes from version to version
(especially major versions), and the link that Ulrich provided above
IS a perfectly valid link to the Mutt manual.  It's just not the one
that's relevant to the version of Mutt that most of us are actually
using.  It's not such a hard mistake to make.

-=-=-=-=-