El día Tuesday, September 09, 2014 a las 03:05:29PM +0200, John Niendorf
escribió:

> Hello Mutters,
>
> I'm using Mutt to access my personal IMAP account, but was wondering if
> there is a way to use Mutt to connect to my work Exchange 2010 account?
>
> I'm using Thunderbird that has an add-on that allows T-bird to connect to
> Exchange using the Outlook Web Access settings.
>
> Has anyone ever connected to Exchange with Mutt?

I do use mutt with Exchange (owa365), but this server supports IMAPS; I
I think Exchange 2010 can be configured as well for IMAP(S) support. If
not you could check FetchExc from
http://personal.inet.fi/atk/fetchexc/

HIH

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail