On 2014-09-09, John Niendorf <j...@jfniendorf.org> wrote:
> Hello Mutters,
>
> I'm using Mutt to access my personal IMAP account, but was wondering if
> there is a way to use Mutt to connect to my work Exchange 2010 account?
>
> I'm using Thunderbird that has an add-on that allows T-bird to connect to
> Exchange using the Outlook Web Access settings.
>
> Has anyone ever connected to Exchange with Mutt?

Yes.  The Exchange IMAP server doesn't suck too badly, and mutt will
work fine with it.   If your exchange server doesn't have IMAP
enabled, then you may be able to use the davmail gateway
http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Oh my GOD -- the
                                  at               SUN just fell into YANKEE