On 16Apr15 22:11 +0200, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> > Also the fcc is set to inbox so that I can see in threaded view the
> > history of dialogs/threads.
>
> I'm doing virtually the same by specifying
> set record="+.INBOX"

Exactly.

> > To search the mailboxes I use mairix which I invoke inside mutt via a
> > key-bind. Very quick and reliable by now.
>
> > If there is interest I'll share some config and scripts on the mairix
> > setup.
>
> Please go ahead ;-)

There are two parts. The key-bind in muttrc and a script, which simply
fakes a cmd-line within mutt and executes mairix. Afterwards it
automatically switches the folder view to the search results.

You can find all the details on how to set it up here:

  https://pbrisbin.com/posts/mairix/

--
Bastian