El día Saturday, November 28, 2015 a las 06:18:56PM +1100, Erik Christiansen
escribió:

> On 28.11.15 07:01, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:
> > I use a Ubuntu terminal and the url above shows up highlighted in blue.
> > I hold the mouse over it and right click brings up a menu. I select
> > "open in browser" and it does just that. For attached html I use
> > mutt_bgrun. I have a script with several alternatives:-

Hello,

Which terminal is this exactly in Ubuntu? I'm used to use uRxvt in an
KDE4 environment in FreeBSD. This does not have this mouse-over/menu
feature, at leasr AFAIK.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎