Hi,

I would like to use isync to keep my local changes updated on the server as
soon as a change is made, but only for the folders that are modified.
This way, my co-workers can immediately be notified when I send mail or move
mail for shared email addresses. Doing a full mbsync takes too long with
hundreds of folders.

Since all new mail arrives in INBOX (or spam), I have a systemd timer that runs
mbsync for only those channels.
This effectively keeps my client updated.

To update my sent mail on the server, it would be easy if I had a Sent folder,
as I would only have to update that one folder in a send-hook. However, I save
replies in the same folder as the source to keep threads intact. I also move
mail frequently after it arrives in my INBOX.

Is there a way to mbsync only the changed folder using send hooks and folder
hooks?

-Allan