My brother sometimes sends emails from work, but often runs days behind
reading replies. (Everyone just has to wait.) If I reply instead to his
home address, it's straight through. So I thought I'd try to tweak the
following:

Way back on 27.04.09 16:57, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

>      send2-hook '~C helpdesk@mycompany' \
>          '<edit-reply-to><kill-line>helpdesk@mycompany<enter>'

to:

reply-hook '~f x...@yyy.asn.au' \
           '<edit-to><kill-line>z...@bigpond.com<enter>'

That triggers, but gives an "unknown command" error on the action.
The <edit-to> appears in TableĀ 2.12, and the rest is just a copy of
Kyle's example, so I'm a little short on things to tweak to make it go.

When I substitute send2-hook or send-hook for reply-hook, there is no
error, but the To: address is unaltered, i.e. the hook does nothing at
all.

Has anyone made something like this work?

Erik