On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:54:19PM -0800, Keith Smiley wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a working gmail configuration with offlineimap
> that correctly supports undeleting messages. In my configuration[0] I
> delete/archive by moving messages to the appropriate mailboxes.

You don't have to move messages to another mailboxes when deleting message.
Just mark then as deleted (by pressing 'd') will be fine. If that 'delete'
gets populated to the center Gmail server by offlineimap, the deleted message
will be moved to /Trash automatically. That said, you don't have to do this
binding

    macro index,pager d "<save-message>+keithbsmiley-gmail.com/trash<enter>"
"Delete message"

Using the default delete operation will allow you to undelete messages
normally.

--
Yubin Ruan <http://fastdrivers.org>