On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 04:19:43PM +0100, steve wrote:
I would guess that one of the thread chains is broken. Does the crash happen everytime in the same mailbox?

That's a question I also asked myself. I don't know for now. I'll have to investigate a bit more. The problem is that it doesn't happen so often.

I'm not familiar with the changes NeoMutt may have made to their version, but if you can duplicate with a recent Mutt, I may be able investigate further.

However, I do have a couple questions that may (or may not) be relevant. Do you always see the crashes in the pager, or is it random? Also, are you using IMAP?

--
Kevin J. McCarthy