On 30Mar2019 15:34, Erik Christiansen <dva...@internode.on.net> wrote:
On 29.03.19 13:37, Max Görner wrote:
thank you everyone for the valuable replies. I am a bit relieved to learn that
others follow similar approaches. I will try to Bcc all e-mails to myself.
That sounds a bit less hacky than saving sent e-mails in the Inbox.

Errr ... doesn't Bcc-ing yourself result in saving sent e-mails in the
Inbox? And wasn't the original aim to thread both sides of an exchange
in the one mailbox, for threading?

Bccing yourself delivered the email to yourself which causes it to be fetches which causes it to be filed like other messages, so hopefully into the right mail folder.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>