On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 02:52:27PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> > Honestly speaking, I have tried a couple of tools - offlineimap, mbsync
> > and fetchmail. All are flawed.
>
> I don't know what you think the flaws are with this, but I can say
> that I use fetchmail + procmail for this purpose myself at work for
> reasons I won't get into here.  I've been doing it for many years,
> and find it to have no particular flaws.  Together these tools are
> extremely powerful and very flexible.  It may just be that you have
> not yet discovered how best to use such tools to accomplish your
> goals and need to spend a bit more time learning them.

This could be a probability. It is just 2 weeks that I have restarted
using these tools again after ~20 years. 'mbsync' wasn't there at that
time. But it is working Okay as of now. Sometimes the sync fails. I am
discussing those issue in their mailing list.

Thanks for your detailed reply, Derek.

--
Pankaj
Planet Earth.

""
There's nothing disgusting about it [the Companion].  It's just another
life form, that's all.  You get used to those things.
                -- McCoy, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8