I did few tests and I think I'm going to use environment variable.

Before calling mutt I will source "~/.mutt/my-env.sh" where I'll set the
variable I'd like to use in muttrc (eg. MUTT_MAIL_FOLDER=~/Mail).
mailboxes `echo -n "+ "; cd $MUTT_MAIL_FOLDER/gmail; find . -maxdepth 1
-type d -name "*" -printf "+'%f' "`

It seems to work fine. I was just looking for a way to do it only with mutt
variable.