Derek Martin wrote:

> Me personally, I just want the ability to render italics, to represent
> emphasis.  And to be able to read what my boss sent me... whatever it
> might be.

Yes, I love mutt for its programmability but when you need to see
something your boss sent you, I think the best/easiest way is to
bounce or save the entire message and display it via an external
GUI MUA, rather than saving the html and possibly other attachments
and viewing it via an external web browser. But if I had to do it
50 times a day, or reply to those emails with full formatting,
the GUI MUA would have to win. Luckily for me, that's not the case.

cheers,
raf