On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 04:16:45PM -0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
> Insisting that the world switch from HTML to plaintext for e-mail is
> just tilting at a windmill.

I don't insist that the world switch from HTML to plaintext.  I do ask
that, at least, compatibility be maintained.

(By a similar token, I don't insist that everybody use step-free access,
but I do ask that it be provided in as many buildings as possible.)

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.