* mutt users list <mutt-users@mutt.org> [10-24-20 16:54]:
> Lots of people send me mail in HTML format (even though I do not like
> it).  I have the following set up in my .mailcap:
>
> text/html; w3m -I %{charset} -T text/html; copiousoutput
>
> so it converts things using w3m more or less okay, however, I am
> wondering is it possible to have an option for viewing using
> midori/firefox for the cases where w3m is not enough?

using mutt, copy the html portion to an xternal file and open that ile
with <your.favorite.browser>

I copy to: mutt.html

macro  attach  ,x  "|rm -f /mnt/ExT4/mutt.html<enter>"":unset \
wait_key\n;<save-entry><kill-line>/mnt/ExT4/mutt.html<enter>""|chmod a+r \
/mnt/ExT4/mutt.html<enter>"

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode