Hi all,

$work moved to a new email system (in-house exchange). I've managed to
configure mutt for it and can successfully access the mailbox for reading. But
I am unable to send, with a message

 No authenticators available

What could be the problem here? I have the same settings configured under
thunderbird, and sending works fine there.

Thunderbird did complain about server certs twice, once for the incoming and
once for the outgoing server, for which I created permanent exceptions. mutt, I
think, asked once. Is the problem then that the smtp server cert is missing?
And how do I access and import it? I'll need to take a closer look at the
certificates files.

Thanks.