On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 09:59:46PM +0000, isdtor wrote:
This is MIT KRB5 1.10. I've tried this on systems with newer versions, too, with the same result. I am not aware of any configuration specific to GSSAPI, only Kerberos (and I have a valid ticket).

I'll have to punt on this for now then. Maybe the IMAP GSSAPI handler can be ported over to be used for SMTP too. I'll take a look at that for next cycle...

Perhaps you could try an external MTA? msmtp's website seems to mention working with GSSAPI. They use a different SASL library, so you might have better luck.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy