On 15Feb2021 05:56, Angel M Alganza <a...@ugr.es> wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 03:40:16PM +1100, Cameron Simpson wrote:
>>Aye. I use format=flowed all the time; there's stuff in the wiki about
>>settings to go with it, for example to make composition easy.
>
>I see.  :-)  Oddly enough, your quotations appear with the leading >
>without the space, while mine appear with the space, despite me thinking
>for two years (!!!) that it wouldn't if I didn't add them by hand!  LOL

Hmm. Beginning to think this is presentation. What are your mutt flow
settings? I've got this:

    set reflow_text=yes
    set reflow_wrap=-4
    set text_flowed=yes

In mutt, my "Aye..." message above looks like this:

    On 15Feb2021 05:20, Angel M Alganza <a...@ugr.es> wrote:
    >On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 07:36:34PM -0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
    >>You can read a bit more about it at
    >><http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/#ff>, but you'll want to do more
    >>research if you intend to compose format=flowed emails.
    >
    >Thank you, I'm going to have a look at this.  I'd like to keep
    >doing it,
    >since it might help others to read my email better regardless of
    >their
    >email client and display.

    Aye. [...]

No spaces. The message source looks exactly the same. [... huh? ...] And
it isn't in format-flowed. Grrr.

Yours _is_ flowed:

    On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 03:40:16PM +1100, Cameron Simpson wrote:

    >Aye. I use format=flowed all the time; there's stuff in the wiki
    >about settings to go with it, for example to make composition easy.

    I see.  :-)  Oddly enough, your quotations appear with the leading >
    without the space, while mine appear with the space, despite me
    thinking for two years (!!!) that it wouldn't if I didn't add them by hand!

    LOL

I've clearly mangled my composition setup.

Lemme dig into my composition setup...

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>