Mark H. Wood wrote (2022-03-11 14:40 CET):
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 11:43:53AM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > I know, it's not the fault of our beloved mutt, but maybe someone is or
> > was in the same problem and knows a solution...
> >
> > We (my family) are member of a fisherman association and I have to send
> > mails to one of the head members in charge for youth training. He has a
> > Google mail account as <xxx...@gmail.com> and any mail gets rejected by
> > Google with the response below.
>
> I've been seeing a lot of that lately.  Google seem to have tightened
> their email security practice recently.
>
> It appears that 1blu is doing something that GMail doesn't like.  They
> probably have a number of users who have the same problem.  I would
> ask them to check their MTA configuration against the section "Make
> sure your messages are authenticated" in the referenced page
> (https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication).
>
> >     550-5.7.26 This message does not have authentication information or
> > fails to
> >     550-5.7.26 pass authentication checks. To best protect our users from
> > spam, the
> >     550-5.7.26 message has been blocked. Please visit

Authenticated in this context means, you don't have SPF / DKIM / DMARC set up.

You can use this service: https://www.mail-tester.com to test your
setup. It provices you an email address. Send an email to it
and then your mail and server setup will be evaluated.

This is an example from me:
https://www.mail-tester.com/test-3ghr082f2

Feel free to examine it and set your host up in a similiar way.

Best Regards,
Stefan