Regarding the following, written by "Derek Martin" on 2022-08-18 at 15:23 Uhr
-0500:
If this is all you need to do, then, do you really need to preserve the threading?

Excellent point, and the answer is no. It helps with:

enough info to demonstrate their uniqueness.

but I can just throw the Message-ID in there as well. Confuse them a bit ;)

Threading visualised would just make it visually more appealing and clearer. But it is certainly not required, and heck: most people in the Windows world don't even understand what it is. :rofl:

But damn you for mentioning formail. You know I'll now hack together a one-liner trial-and-error-style, rather than just to sit down and do it in Python, which might take longer, but will be infinitely better in the long run.

Thanks,
-m

PS: (signature randomly chosen)

--
@martinkrafft | https://matrix.to/#/#madduck:madduck.net
(on the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake") btw,