John,

Il 31 agosto 2022 alle 14:05 John Hawkinson ha scritto:
> Here's an inlined PNG showing how your email displayed for me in the
> Android Gmail app.
> Note the short lines like "clients my emails" and "provide a .png on". It
> could certainly be worse (and it often is), but it's not great:

many thanks!

    It is the first time I see this and am both amused and distressed.
Indeed it is not good and could get quite annoying quite fast. Definitely
a no-no for job-related emails too.

I will keep a close eye on this thread: smartphones are ubiquitous,
One True Way™ to mitigate this problem would be really appreciated
—F