On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 05:22:48PM -0400, Kurt Hackenberg wrote:

Very long lines -- one line per paragraph -- changes the meaning of

After top posting that is probably the most annoying thing on email.
And from what I can tell reading this thread, there will always be some
nasty software and some people who will insist on doing that.

So, is there a way to instruct Mutt to wrap received mail with long
lines to wrap them for me at a sane length so that I don't have to suffer
those ridiculous long lines?

Of course I can reduce the with of the frame on Notion (my window
manager) where I run Mutt to force the wrapping, but I'd rather keep the
size I use for everything else and have Mutt wrapping the text for me.

Cheers.
Ángel