On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 11:17:06AM +0800, 謝晉凡 Hsieh Chin Fan via Mutt-users
wrote:
> > I already checked my trash folder, and it's not there.
>
> Based on http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/#trash:
>
>    If set, this variable specifies the path of the trash folder where
>    the mails marked for deletion will be moved, instead of being
>    irremediably purged.
>
> Did you realy set $trash ? Use the following command to take a look:
>
>     :set ?trash

Oh, sorry. I think I wasn't being clear.

I meant that I checked my IMAP folder called "Trash", not the folder
designated by $trash. That setting is empty in my new configuration, so
mutt doesn't know anything about a trash folder.

--
Jason