On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 05:48:41PM +0800, Sadeep Madurange wrote:
I just switched to mutt from neomutt. There is a gap of one row between the status row and the first folder (i.e., INBOX) in the sidebar. Can I remove that?

To make sure I understand, you have $status_on_top set, and there is a blank line inside the sidebar at the top, before the first folder is listed; but not in the index. Is that correct?

That's not expected behavior, and I'm not seeing it in my testing. Can you create a minimum reproducing muttrc?

--
Kevin J. McCarthy