On 2023-04-01 09:53:33, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 05:48:41PM +0800, Sadeep Madurange wrote:
> > I just switched to mutt from neomutt. There is a gap of one row between
> > the status row and the first folder (i.e., INBOX) in the sidebar. Can I
> > remove that?
>
> To make sure I understand, you have $status_on_top set, and there is a blank
> line inside the sidebar at the top, before the first folder is listed; but
> not in the index.  Is that correct?
>
> That's not expected behavior, and I'm not seeing it in my testing.  Can you
> create a minimum reproducing muttrc?

Yes, a minimum reproducing muttrc (see attached for the screenshot -
the gap between status bar and the word "INBOX" on the left):

set imap_user=x...@asciimx.com
set imap_pass=`pass show email`
set folder=imaps://imap.example.com:993
set from=sad...@asciimx.com
set spoolfile=+INBOX
mailboxes = +INBOX
set sidebar_visible=yes

Also, I'm using urxvt with xcompmgr for transparency with the following
Xresources configuration:

URxvt.depth: 32
URxvt.background: rgba:0000/0000/0200/c800
URxvt.foreground: #28fe14
URxvt.cursorColor: #28fe14
URxvt.scrollBar: false
URxvt.cursorBlink: true
URxvt.cursorUnderline: false
URxvt.internalBorder: 10
URxvt.font: xft:Dejavu Sans Mono:size=16

--
Regards,
Sadeep